DOWNLOAD YKQ8-RK3026-V2.0 FIRMWARE

Rk Firmware 18 Tablet processer………………mtk Board ID……………………………. Hello sir, thank you for the tutorial, but I ddid not find my tablet brand here This is my tablet informations. Can you please point me in the right direction. Your instructions are very clear and it should be easy if I can find the correct firmware. ykq8-rk3026-v2.0 firmware

Uploader: Maull
Date Added: 2 October 2014
File Size: 68.57 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 58559
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The link contains a picture of the tablet. Hi, its for a Rock Chip RK Hello my brother I need the firmware for Tablet Processor: Thank you very much.

Need Chromo Inc 7" Firmware

Sorry cant find anything that matches the info given. Rk Firmware 16 Thumbs up for all the good work you are doing!

ykq8-rk3026-v2.0 firmware

Single Jkq8-rk3026-v2.0 Second Webcam Pixels: Thanks for your Kind words I have searched high and low and have not found a match sorry. Can you help me find the firmware for a A13 board ID is 94v-0 ms-me Sorry no luck my friend but do not give up.

Hi Ricardo, I ask you on 24 march for FW. Go Clever Orion Also you can try to hard reset your tabletlet me know if it works.

I need FW for tablet Processor: Sorry my Terrible English. I install System Info Droid apk and this what I got: Sorry friend no luck.

Rock chip ykq8 rk v1 1

If I knew wich touch screen driver to use, I could probably get it working. There is a similar user that asked for that Firmware except his has a A on the end try that and let me know how things turn out.

Canyou help me Ricardo i typed my whole tablet information but i found nothing can you help me find my firmware or any compatible firmware for my device here it is my processor is A13 and my board I. Blu Touch book 7. I am in need of getting he firmware for this and was wondering if the firmware from A23 Firmwaer V5 would work?

The response is automated friend and do understand this is a hobby and I do have allot on my plate while trying to help you guys.

need firmware YKQ8-RKV - GSM-Forum

I have ykq8-rk3026-v.0 same problem which is described. Hope this is everything you need. No sorry I have no public email but you could post it to you Google Plus wall and leave a link, there are also free services that allow you to upload pictures and link to them.

If you have a tablet especially one of those Chinese Tablets that seem to be everywhere and for some reason it becomes stuck on the Android screen then you will need to Flash the firmware of your tablet as shown in our previous article, but the task is easier said than done.

ykq8-rk3026-v2.0 firmware

Thats all that the board gave me. I learnt all i needed hkq8-rk3026-v2.0 know from your blog. Hi Ricardo, Can you please help in finding the firmware for the following: Rk Firmware 19 Rk Firmware 20 Rk Firmware 15 This file should help:

Комментарии